Our Guest Services Team is not only crucial in providing an extraordinary guest experience to every guest...every time, but is responsible for retail education and sales as well as promoting an array of service options. Each Guest Service Team Member aids in the guest experience by ensuring a smooth flow throughout our guests appointments. This flow includes greeting and assisting guests at check in, delivering check-in information timely, to service providers, offering a beverage, introducing current product focuses, providing value-added service enhancements, following through on Designers product recommendations, offering advance booking of each guest's next appointment. Through salon tours, you will introduce the AVEDA concepts and the Davanti difference to each guest by welcoming them to experience all of the salon and spa services we provide. You will play an important role in the implementation of visual merchandising standards and successful sell-through of the latest product launches and focuses. You will be able to express your creative side through product demonstrations and make-up touch ups. As the first impression of Davanti, we are looking for an ambitious, positive, and fashion forward team member who will help to build and nourish the relationships between our guests, our design team and leaders within the salon.
- Use and promote the use of AVEDA family of products, educate guests of the value of AVEDA Pure Privilege membership
- Welcome/assist guests both in person as well as over the phone
- Ability to maintain calm during stressful situations.
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve. Understands the importance of meeting goals.
- Support Design Team with service/product recommendations. Providing AVEDA Spa Rituals such as hand massages and make-up touch ups.
- Ability to perform light housekeeping duties (i.e., laundry, preparing/maintaining hot towels, trash removal, etc.).
- Ability to perform proactively. Alerting mgmt. when supplies are low, communicating in a timely and effective manner to all levels of the team.
- Knowledge of current beauty trends, including the latest hair/nail/skin/body products and services.
- May be asked to attend additional training and educational opportunities.
- Contribute to personal and salon growth and productivity.